Shoten Group was established in 2013, over the years we have been working on building a strong backend network of farmers. We are currently working with around 400 farmers.
We established our processing unit in June 2018. In this unit we have been processing our flagship maiden product Yacon syrup under the brand name EARTHIER. Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) is a plant of the asteraceae family like sunflower. We procure its tuberous root and then juice it and process it into a syrup, which is nutritive natural sweetener with a number of therapeutic benefits to human body.
• To create a premium health and well–being brand that has sustainability at its core.
• To create a range of products that improve the health and well–being of our customers
• Improve the income avenues of the Himalayan producers.
• Provide excellent quality.
• Focus on Research.
• Improve the economic status of the Himalayan producers.
We are a team of 4 and 20 seasonal employees.
• Abhinandan Dhakal – Founder
• Abhimanyu Dhakal - Founder
• Ganesh Thapa – Operation Manager
• Priyanka P. Pradhan – Project Manager
We are currently doing a sales turnover of approx. Rs. 7,00,000/- per month since September 2019. We are currently only catering to Business 2 Consumer. We have 22 vendors in Gangtok, Darjeeling, Namchi and Siliguri and are also available in Amazon www.amazon.in and Karnival www.karnival.com.